Thursday, September 9, 2010

Interesting Ship News!

If you've been on here recently, and checked in with the "Interesting Links" Section, then you already know about the RMS Titanic Memorial Cruise.

And this is what I am talking about today. This cruise will take place in April of 2012, Which is 100 years from the sad loss of the "Unsinkable" ship. This cruise will, like I just said, take place in April of 2012, on the M/S Balmoral. This luxury mini-cruise will be around five nights. For more information on the M/S Balmoral, go to http://www.titanicmemorialcruise.co.uk/our-ship.php, http://www.fredolsencruises.com/Our-Ships/Balmoral/Welcome-aboard-Balmoral,-the-largest-of-our-fleet, or Google information about M/S Balmoral or Fred.Olsen cruises. This 5-day mini-cruise will have two options;
Option 1
Southampton – Cobh – Titanic Site – Halifax – New York – Fly to London
Option 2
Southampton – Cobh – Titanic Site – Halifax – New York – Martha’s Vineyard – St Pierre & Miquelon – Southampton

It's probably more expensive, but I'd choose Option 2. It would bring me to more and interesting points of interest. But either way, you're going to the Titanic Wreck Site. I'd want to go there the most, although you're not getting to see anything.

Thanks for reading and being patient with my lack of posting. I hope everybody looks into the website. I don't have the price of the cruise in our currency (USD) but I'll give you the price in pounds. The British price of the cruise is £499

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment